How to Import Digital Stickers into the Goodnotes App: A Step by Step Guide
Ready for the next (and most fun) step in your digital planning journey? Time to add some personality and color to your notes. Here is a step by step guide on how to import digital stickers into your Goodnotes app so you can get started.
Introduction to the Goodnotes App
Goodnotes is more than just a simple note-taking app. It’s a productivity powerhouse that helps you stay organized and on top of your game. With Goodnotes, you can take handwritten notes, create to-do lists, and even annotate PDFs. It’s a versatile tool that’s perfect for students, professionals, and anyone looking to boost their productivity. But that’s not all! Goodnotes is also a platform for creative expression, allowing you to add some flair to your notes with its digital stickers. Whether you’re jotting down notes for a meeting or creating a study guide, Goodnotes makes it easy and fun to stay organized.
Importing Digital Stickers into Goodnotes
The process of importing digital stickers into the Goodnotes app is straight forward and easy to follow. All you need is a digital sticker file, which can be in the form of PNG or Goodnotes file types. Here’s how to import digital stickers into Goodnotes:
- Shop for some digital stickers. You can find a wide variety of digital sticker to choose from, including cute and fun stickers, motivational quotes, and more. Scrapbook Planning offers a wide variety.
- Purchase and download the digital sticker pack you want to use in your Goodnote’s app to your iPad or Apple Device. Pro tip: you can usually find free digital sticker options online. Scrapbook Planning offers them or search on Pinterest for other options. It's a great way to get your feet wet with digital stickers.
- Open Goodnotes and make sure you are on your Documents screen.
- Select "New" in the documents section of your Goodnote's app.
- Select "import".
- Locate your "Downloads" folder.
- Scroll through the Downloads folder until you find the name of the file you're looking for. Select the file and then click "open".
- You will be taken back to Goodnotes where you will be able to see your files being imported.
- Your folders should now show up in your Goodnotes app.
If you've purchased your stickers from Scrapbook Planning then you'll receive your stickers in Goodnotes sticker sheets as well as individual PNGs. Either one can be used in Goodnotes and the PNGs can be used in many of the other note-taking apps.
It’s that simple! You can now start using the stickers to add some personality and fun to your notes. Have fun planning!